Friday, 14 November 2008

Today is where my book begins

Went out with Janne again a few days ago.

We walked around and—you know, the usuals – went into shops and took a look at the things on sale there.

When we went into MPH, we saw soft toys there. Sweat! Ee-Janne thought that the soft toy cat was a real cat =.=””” and got freaked out by it. Ahaha. =p *Shu, there were frog magnets there. Wonder if you wanted any?? Haha =p*

After that, we went to Secret Recipe. The cakes looked appetizing and gosh, I took such a long time to choose the cake. I took some of Ee-Janne’s brownie and she took a portion of my cake. In other words, we shared our food -.-. *EJ, you better improve on your cutting skills, yeah? (Especially cutting CAKE and ICE-CREAM skills) Haha J

I almost couldn’t finish eating the large piece of cake; I almost felt like vomiting -.- But I still finished it in the end J I’m not so wasteful, kay?

Then we walked to Ikano from the Curve. Since we don’t go there often, finding the way there wasn’t that easy for us. We walked round and round and finally I found the way to the connecting bridge =) EJ was leading me to the wrong direction and I told her not to go in the drizzle to the other side of the building but she still went -.- In the end, she knew that I was right after all and came back xD.

In Ikano, we had to rush just because EJ wanted to read a comic in the bookshop first (Hehe, not blaming you la, k?). While waiting for her, I just flipped through a pasta cookbook. Looked so delicious =p.

So I went into a shop and bought a shirt and we quickly rushed back out since our parents were already almost arriving in a few minutes.

In the Curve, we were really rushing and running as our parents had already called us out. Confused as we were, again we went round and round the shopping centre, looking for the correct exit.

Gosh sis j, you have got to learn to calm down. Haha. She was out of ideas on how and where to exit -.- so she wanted to call her mother to come and look for us there. Thinking of this, I want to laugh, girl. Haha =D.

In the end, again, I was the one who found the way to the correct exit. (I hope I’m not being perasan) =p. Although I’ve only been there for about 5 times =.=”. Proves that I have quite a good sense of direction, yeah? Haha, not so.
Oh yeah, for whatever reason, EJ said that she admires my pro-ness. Haha.













<< Mmm... very sweet =p











Guess who? Ooh, I spot... my bracelet!!>>






No comments: