Heyyo ;)
On Wednesday, I went out with my sis (erm, Ee-Janne, to be exact) ;)
Went to watch The House Bunny. It was funny, and yeah, we kept laughing. EJ, remember the Oliver part? I mean the part when Shelley was saying it. And other parts too, of course.
It was kind of empty at the shopping complexes there. Of course, because it was a Wednesday!
I'm sick. No, not that kind of sick nor the other kind, but I'm sick of popcorn! (Hehe, only a little. I can eat more =D)
Blame EJ for buying so much popcorn xD. I only managed to finish it yesterday night. Luckily it wasn't spoiled.
Oh yeah, before the movie, we walked around Cineleisure, the Curve and walked to Ikea to buy ice-creams and a currypuff.
When we went into FOS, we didn't know that we couldn't take pictures in there. Then when we were about to snap the picture, suddenly a bunch of youngsters were staring at us from outside. Yes, staring for quite a long time (Erm, not so long la, actually).
Then after that one woman came and said:"Sorry, here cannot take pictures" in Cantonese. So we kept laughing like nuts and left FOS. EJ said that when the youngsters were staring, it was a sign that we should have stopped taking pics there. Maybe it was.
<< This pic is weird. EJ says good night!
Sorry, I kinda spoiled the pic A LIL>>
<<>
Awwh man, was what Kai Zhi said true? Ee-Janne? Was what you said yesterday true? Haha.. No big deal anyway, really. Just curious. EJ, don't be so emo anymore, kay? ;) It's nothing.





No comments:
Post a Comment