Went to school at 7.30 a.m. today.
Kah Mun and I were supposed to help teacher do some DJ Net stuff, but ended up, teacher didn't come.
So, we just walked around and helped another teacher do some work.
I met my Form 3 teachers and I felt really happy seeing them again. :) I am beginning to miss them already, although I just saw them last week -.- .
Hmm... Kah Mun and I also went to Atria to walk around. (Who doesn't know that we didn't have school anyway -.-).
Didn't expect to buy anything, but when we reached a boutique, we got attracted to the clothes there. Tried a few blouses on and in the end, be bought a blose each. :)
At 1.25, we were still in Atria. We decided to rush out so as not to be late for librarian shift (yes, we still had shift today =.=") which started at 1.30.
Hahah, it was drizzling a little, so we tied up the plastic bags which we were holding and started running (more like jogging. hehe) all the way back to school. We reached back right on time: 1.30 p.m. :) We weren't late for shift, kay?
Shift today was short, only until 2.30.
It was quite fun right, Kah Mun? Trying clothes on and running back to school in the drizzle.
**Thanks Kai Zhi for the pizza :)
Thursday, 13 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment