Friday, 28 November 2008

Knott's Berry Farm

Ahh... I was just looking through some of the photos taken in USA last year. Brings back memories. Wonderful ones :).
^^ How's this one? See the rides and roller coasters? Amazing? :)




<< This was one of the rides I sat on. At night. 11 p.m. I think, if I've not mistaken. Alone. None of my family members dared to go. Hahah. Does it look high enough? Obviously it does, right? This picture was taken while I was in a ride called the Sky Cabin or something like that (can't really remember). The Sky Cabin ride already went high enough and yet, this ride at the left goes even higher! Much higher. Can you see the buildings beneath it? :)




Yes, yes, I know the picture isn't that clear 'coz I snapped it from the Sky Cabin. Lazy to edit :) >>
Now, for something many of you might not have seen before.
Have you seen a traffic light with 5 lights before?
If you have not, take a look at this. Managed to snap a picture of it from the car.









That's all for the moment :).

No comments: