Some people say: "There is no need to take tuition. We can still score in tests even without tuition". (Right, Soung Hui? ;) )
But on the other hand, many of my friends have been asking me: "What? CY, how come you are so smart?? You don't even take a single subject of tuition!"
Haha, well, I'm not that smart.
Then they ask me: "Means you study everyday la?"
No, I don't study everyday.
Next, they ask me what I do at home. Well, I go online everyday.
Then they stare at me in shock.
But why is that so?? Many people go online everyday, not only me!
Not only that, even on Tuesday night during Taekwondo, the instructors asked my sister and me if we go for any tuition. We answered no, of course.
What happened next?
Almost every face turned to the back of the hall towards us (since we happened to reach late as it was raining and so we had to stand behind), many of them seemed surprised. Some even dropped their jaws.
It's the trend to take tuition now that those people who don't take tuition are considered weird.
No wonder I am so out of touch with anything that has to do with tuition that I don't even know who or where we can go to get quality tuition classes.
In every class in school, I think on average only about 2 or 3 people do not go for tuition. True? No? You tell me. :)
Hmm....... I bet from next year on, I will be missing this feeling of not having to attend any tuition classes for 3 whole years :( .
And I've got to get used to the many more homework I will get. :(
To tuition-takers, any of you mind telling me if it's stressful attending tuition classes- homework? And do you know of any good tutors for next year? Haha, it's ok... I don't think you will bother to tell me anyway.
Friday, 21 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment