Finally PMR is OVER!! Erm... finally? To tell the truth, it was actually quite fun to sit for the papers... The 5 days weren't that long, I mean, the whole period was really short.
But at least now I feel relaxed and do not need to worry about anything for the moment. Got to catch up on my sleep too... Why? It's because this girl who didnt manage her time well, slept at 5.30 a.m. yesterday morning. How cool is that? Answer: Absolutely NOT. But surprisingly, I didn't in the least feel sleepy the whole of yesterday, until about 10-11 p.m. Come today, I felt dizzy, could even see stars all around me. Sigh.
Now what? I'm out of ideas of what to blog about. I know my blog is pretty boring. I dont update often. My blog's almost dead. So this is actually a quick update after almost a month of not updating.
I think that's all for this post. =)
Saturday, 18 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment