Wednesday, 22 October 2008

It was such a tiring day today. The situation was even worse than on Monday where we had to start typing in the books' barcodes all over again. It was the same today. We had to start ALL OVER AGAIN once again because everything was really messed up. But thank goodness we had the barcode scanner or we wouldn't have been able to do so much. The other day, the scanner couldn't be connected, so we had to type everything one by one. Today, we have scanned thousands of them. :)

PUI YEE, you owe me a big, big present. Seriously. Why didn't you go to school today? You left me so tired. We were lack of Man power, you know. At first, only Zhun Chieh was in the BBM room and I helped out. Xian Wei and Jeremy were nowhere to be found (I think) and Brenda was busy. Only after that Xian Wei and Jeremy came to help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh, finally. Now I'm going to talk about yesterday. Yesterday, Balau and Batai got the chance to have a trip to Taylor's in Sri Hartamas. We boarded the bus and I sat with Ee-Janne. Pn. Ong thought that we were going to KL because the bus driver did not turn when he was supposed to. Actually, there was another way of going to the college.

When we reached there, everyone seemed to be so impressed by the view of it. Well, that's what I think. When we reached inside, Ms Lauren told us that we would start off with breakfast. Everyone was like "Whoaa...", as if we have not eaten in a long time or something. They told us to queue up. Hmm... I think Yoong Tat was the first one to help himself with the food. Shu Xian was the second and I was the third. We had meehoon and curry puff. We got a table and our friends joined in. Even Pn Ong sat at our table.

Then, we went into the theatre. Mr Michael showed us some slide shows of the campus and other campuses. Then we had ice breaking where we had to ask our friends to sign the paper. It was a Bingo game, so one can "Bingo" when they get 5 signatures in a row. But how sad, many people didn't know that and thought that we have to collect signatures for all the boxes before we can "Bingo". Even I forgot how to play it.

After that, he showed us some more things and there was this dance (quite silly actually). He asked everyone to get up and dance. Of course, many people didn't. Pn Ong was the first to dance. Haha. Then we played Explorace. Mr Michael said that the last group to submit the paper would need to stand at the entrance of the Sri Hartamas Shopping Centre and sing. Alice, Brenda, Ee-Janne, Priyia, Pui Cheng, Sabrina, Shu Xian and I grouped together. We went round looking for the answers to the questions. We weren't the last group to finish, but it didn't make any difference even if we were the last, because we were already short of time that the last group did not have to sing.

Mr Michael showed us the slide show he created using the pictures he took of everyone. He also showed us the video of Pn. Ong and Shazmeer dancing. Soon, it was time for us to leave. We had a group picture as a memory. We returned to the bus and left for school. When we reached, there were crazy people waving weirdly at us (or were they some people's parents? Haha, sorry!) We managed to reach school safely and on time.

I enjoyed the trip to Taylor's. It was so modern and beautifully furnished there.

































































































































Thanks Sabrina for the pictures =)

I know it's messy. Sorry. I did that on purpose XD

No comments: