Oww oww ouuch!! My arms (biceps and triceps and somewhere around the shoulders) are aching and I can barely lift them up, whatmore can I lift heavy things. Probably you can guess why already, this happens almost every week, haha. Today in Karate we did a lot of pumping using bars and wheels (ahahah, whatever you call them. I name them based on what I think they look like).
So anyway, my day has been pretty boring. In the evening, I went with Kah Mun, her brothers, Kai Zhi and Ming Khian to play basketball.
Firstly, Kai Zhi and Ming Khian dropped by my house and we walked to the playground. No, actually only I walked there. The two rode their bikes there. Kai Zhi was like: "Why in the world did Ming Khian take the long way, I told him he could go out from here". (Most probably you do not know where I am talking about, but I'm just typing it anyway). But MK was still faster than us in the end 'coz I was walking with my feet without the help of any wheels haha.
So... we reached the playground and walked to the basketball court to meet up with the rest. Ahh, this Kah Mun was taking care of her little cousin and the way she talked to her made her look like she's her cousin's mother =.="". One sentence she said was: "come, shake your legs a bit, got a lot of mosquitoes". Swt. Hahaha.
After a while, we finally got to play basketball. I seriously cannot play well in this game. Grr, I couldn't really shoot the ball in. Of course, the ball did go in a few times. I was so shy playing because I didn't really know the rules of the game =.="'.
We went back quite soon after we started playing, but it was a bit dark already. While walking back, there were two dogs walking close to us. Luckily they didn't come chasing after us.
Hmm, I guess that's about it for today.
Oh yea, on Thursday... a pretty boring day too. I was in school from 7.20 to 4.30. Imagine what I did there. First, the Form 3 students assembled in the school hall. Some people were preparing to go for one antidadah seminar in a hall somewhere. I didn't know about it and anyway I was not interested in attending it, so I didn't go for it. There were very few Form 3 students left in school, so the remaining students from the 12 classes shared 2 classes. I just went to the library with Ee-Janne and Pui Yee since there was nothing else to do. Stayed there the whole day. Except during recess, we went down to the canteen. Hahaha... even Kai Zhi and his friend ponteng-ed and went to the library. We were talking with them about I-forgot-what.
After school, I still had to stay back for shift. I was too sleepy and tired that day to find the day fun. So, obviously the day was oh-so-boring.
Saturday, 25 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment