Saturday, 20 September 2008

Finally I'm updating my blog again....... after 1 month??? Oh dear, time really flies.. I didn't realise the last time I updated was such a long time ago.

I skipped school last Thursday, which is a really rare thing to happen, because since I was in primary school until now, I didn't really skip school before. Maybe at most one or twice a year, but this year? Already 4 times. In the afternoon, I went to school for my library duty and my friends said: "CY, what are you doing here?" I said: "For shift". So weird, I skipped school but went to school for shift. So no wonder Tien-Yi was laughing at me.

During shift, while Pui Yee & I were locking the 'bilik tayangan', she accidentally dropped the metal bar and hit my hand and arm. *Ouch*, it still hurts, ok. It's quite heavy when you carry it with your hands, whatmore when it drops from up to down. Haha. I forgive you. BUT you owe me one. =D

Poor me, my leg and arm already has a blue-black, but I still had to sit for the Karate grading today. My leg hurt when I kicked someone.

Oh and congrats to those who passed in the grading. Keefe (of course I know how to spell your name. Do you know how to spell mine? Haha), I think you are the only Karate member who came to my blog before, so if you drop by again, read this paragraph. Don't you just think that brown is better than blue? I think so. Oh yeah, I've already thanked my other friends who wished me for my b'day in one of my posts. So this is for you, Keefe. Thank you for wishing me.

Jamie came for Karate today. Miss her. It's been a long time since she last came for practice. Oh btw, something funny / weird happened today. Jordan kept throwing his wallet up high into the air and tried to catch it. The last time he threw, unfortunately, the wallet flew up really high and landed on the Block A school roof. I think they didn't manage to get it down. What do you expect? Nobody can reach that high up, even with a ladder(s), unless you're a pro.

I don't know what else to write, so I shall end my post here. Tata.

*1998 unread mails?? Ahh!!

No comments: