I really do not like the way how malaysians drive...
Some reckless drivers just have bad habits of driving dangerously and cutting into whatever lanes they like without thinking of what consequences that might happen... :(
They seriously have got to change their attitude.
---
Anyway, this morning, a Friday morning, I overslept a little and woke up at 6.50! So I rushed to wash up, changed, tied my hair, ate my breakfast and reached school on time. :D
I walked across the field to class and as I almost reached the pavement, pn. shahlawati suddenly said "don't walk on the grass". I think she was talking to me, not sure. swt... lol...
---
And I need to say something: THURSDAY SHIFT ROCKS!!! (librarian shift) We had tonnes of FUN yesterday heeheee :p I'm sure everyone on Thursday shift agrees with me. :) Hope next week will be as fun as this!
---
Omgosh pui yee is really weird... she said she loves someone she doesn't really know or talk to... just because she took his seat in tuition. -.-"
And, pui yee suggested that we played the game 'pepsi cola' (is this how they spell it?) that day... so random wei! You know that game where everyone stands in a circle holding hands and say "pepsi cola 1, 2, 3" while jumping back 3 steps... and then trying to step on each other's feet while the person trying to be stepped on tries to avoid or they are out of the game? Yeah, that game. lol... xp
It was just a suggestion but in the end we really played.
We used to play that game in primary school with our primary school friends and that day, we were playing with our secondary school friends(from different primary schools).
So about 7 or 8 of us (girls and guys of F3 and F4) were playing and because we were playing a childish game, we were laughing and screaming away, which brought us back to our primary school days and well, we were really happy!
Which was a good thing...
Usually we (almost everyone) wouldn't even dare to play childish games anymore at this age right?
Life is just so special sometimes, don't you think? Special events, special days, unique friends, special people... :)
Friday, 4 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment