I felt so happy today and yesterday.
Today was filled with lots and lots of laughter with my family... Laughed and laughed until our tummies hurt. :p
Yesterday was also filled with a lot of laughter... in school... We ended the last day of school before the Raya holidays with lots of fun!
The good old pepsi cola game was played again... This time it was a serious but still fun and funny game where we really aimed to step on the feet of the person beside us. I was the last one to be out of the game as Kah Mun managed to step on me at last! But before that, poor me, MY LEG GOT KICKED QUITE HARD BY JEREMY... THANKS SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A BRUISE ON MY LEG AS A GIFT FOR RAYA HOLS JEREMY! :) LOL... he accidentally kicked me instead of stepping on my foot. I shall kick you back one day... muahahahaa.... >:)
I can't believe we are (yes, we still are) so childish... After pepsi cola we played musical chairs instead... Pui Yee was having a stomach ache and wanted us to entertain her by playing that. So, she and Wee Shien were singing songs like: 'Mary had a little lamb', 'abc', 'twinkle twinkle little star', etc. for our game of musical chairs! omgosh, I can't believe all these happened yesterday hahahah... :D Once, Jeremy pushed Cherry down the chair with his butt and she landed on the floor heheheh :))
Then Pui Yee wanted us to continue entertaining her by playing 'London bridge' lol... But we didn't la; if we did, I really do not know what to say about ourselves man... xD
The day ended with a game of mafia! In the end, the mafias (me and yehuan) won! Yay?
Saturday, 19 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment