Monday, 24 August 2009

The people I call teammates

They are what made up team Taekwondo&Karate for MPK 2009 martial arts performance. Although some of us might not be talking to each other now, I will still remember our teamwork and the time we skipped classes (with permission) to practise together. Not everyone is in this picture though.
Random: Look, circled: there are so many hands everywhere that I myself cannot make out which hand belongs to who... Lol... I know I'm random but so what :p

And the pieces of wood I broke... not the soft kind of wood okay...


Yes I agree that you might think that the wood is actually a few broken pieces glued together but look! It was produced like that from the factory and it's hard. Can you see, the difference in colour begins at number 1. However, if the wood was glued together, it would have broke at number 1, but it broke at number 2 instead. And the way it broke isn't in a straight line, but a rather tilted one. So yeah.

And see number 3? Some random stranger was hanging someone's Taekwondo shirt on a long stick, walking around and was going like: "Lelong lelong, Taekwondo shirt for 10000 bucks". Lol. Swt -.-" Come on, respect the shirt a little la. Lol. :)

Holidays~ Are you enjoying your holidays?

No comments: