Today, is my best friend's birthday. It's almost over but at least there's still half an hour to go before the end of this special day.
Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
I hope you really had a wonderful day full of surprises and laughter and all things great! :)
Thanks for everything you did for me, I really appreciate it!
Ever so optimistic, you always told me to look at the positive side of things. Your everlasting smile always brightens up my day and when I'm down, you never fail to cheer me up. Your non-stop support always drove me to succeed and your praises always made me feel that without you, my life wouldn't have been this complete.
But here's a word of advice for you... don't be so stressed during exams!! I don't think there's anything more I can advise you on because of your optimistic nature. Hehe. :p
I hope we can be even closer and closer each day, my best friend!! :D
Wednesday, 3 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment