In the past few months:
Upgraded to Dan 2 in T.
Passed in grading for K.
Been really busy.
Short of sleep.
Faced the exams which I screwed up.
Sat in a class with all sorts of creatures for the exams.
Example, MOSQUITOES, ants, beetles, cockroaches, moths, spiders, lizards, etc. etc. Disgusting right?
And especially at my place, mosquitoes will come to you non-stop, especially before recess. :( I mean, come to ME. In my row, there are only 2 girls including me. The guys are wearing long pants, so the chances of them getting bitten/ surrounded by mosquitoes around the legs is very low. The other girl in my row always wore baju kurung--long skirt. So... you guess what happens next, haha... poor me?
And twice on 2 different days, a lizard came in through the window behind and came to my place, really scared me! It crawled to beside my desk and hid there for awhile before making its way out of the window again. -.-" Of all places, why my place, twice? I have a slight phobia towards lizards. Hey, don't laugh k? I don't believe you aren't scared of anything at all. :)
Ooh, today was Teacher's Day and I went to school! Me being a good student? :)
Friday, 29 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment