The holidays are ending in less than 3 days!! :) or :( it's fine with me actually... I'm neutral...
This holidays hasn't been a productive one for me. -.-
Nope, didn't go for a vacation :(. But at least I went out...
Went to the Curve, Ikano, Cineleisure, etc. with Kah Mun... something I remember from that outing was that we saw many different birds, mostly parrots, in Ikano. First time I saw an owl in my life.
Today, went 1U with Kah Mun, Elisia, Siew Wai... Watched 17 again. I liked it. :D First time I tried eating an eel :S from Elisia's meal. Oh oh, and the people from Castrol asked us to play a game... A silly game and we got goody bags. :P I think I have become more courageous as I accepted the challenge lol... Bleh... randomnya.
Hopefully I get to go out with Ee-Janne tomorrow... If I am free... if we both can make it.
Friday, 12 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment