Oh my, how could I forget to mention this in my previous post?!
One day (I think April 30), the school's YE club members including me, went for a workshop at KBU college. Skipped school and library duty! Have to replace my demerit marks some day. :( The workshop was nice but a little boring at the same time.
First, we took 2 vans to the college and reached at I think before 8 a.m.. We were the first school to arrive! So we waited at the first floor and then came another school. Then Suzanne shouted out names like "Natasha", "Esther", so I took a peek down and noticed that some of my ex-classmates were there! So they came up to say hi to Suzanne, Jian Nee and some others I think. Too bad only Natasha Lye recognised me whereas Esther Goh and Julia Tan did not. Only at the canteen when we were proceeding to the college hall, Julia started to remember me. So at the hall, we listened to speeches and had activities. Thought of new products and etc. etc.
There was breakfast provided, lol. It was fried noodles with Milo. Then lunch was also provided: economy rice and packet drinks. There was also tea time and food like curry puff and some kuih was given with packet drinks again. Overall, the food wasn't very tempting, but oh well... free food, what do you expect?
We took a big group photo of everyone from every school that attended the workshop. Before that, I went to the washroom to change to the FedEx shirt and I met another of my ex-classmate, Shermaine Lee. I didn't recognise her until I saw her nametag. So I asked her if she was from SKTM and then only she recognised me. She said: "At first I didn't recognise you, you know. You've changed so much! I can now remember you because of your eyes". Lol? Now I think I am taller than her. Hehe.
After taking the group photo, I went to bid farewell to Natasha and Julia. Actually Esther still did not recognise me until the time when I asked her if she remembers me. Slowly, she started to remember hehe.
When I reached school late in the afternoon, to my surprise, quite a number of people praised my jeans and shoes lol.. Hehe xp
So yeah... the workshop was so-so but the best part was that I got to meet my old friends again. :D And that was also a great day because the school choir were the champions of the competition that day at district level.
Thursday, 4 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment