Tuesday, 14 July 2009

& We thought we lost but they reminded us that we are already winners

So many weeks of preparation and late night sleeps... the panda eyes and always feeling sleepy in school... all just for this. Yes, THIS.

Skipped classes and abandoned our homework for days, just for THIS!

14th July 09 @ Holiday Inn Glenmarie... International Trade Challenge for YE members of KL and Penang schools...

Ahh, I know I know... we did horribly. But we were the first to present, a little of a disadvantage to us!

I feel dejected now, sigh... But I have great people around me, WE have great people around US. They supported us & insisted that we were good. Really thank you. Even Steve, a hot guy (my friends are drooling over him), said that we did great. But only we ourselves know how we felt at that time. Also, quite a number of people wished us good luck. Really really thank you all! We may have disappointed you but we kept your words in mind. At least it guided us through the presentation to actually have the courage to speak. And of course, to answer the judges' challenging questions.

Also had a great lunch buffet there. Food was not bad. Place was not bad.

Although not chosen to go for the next round, everyone kept concoling us that we are already winners. We are one of the 8 teams who got chosen from KL and Penang schools to the semi-finals today.

Cheers Kah Mun. My partner. :)

Actually yeah, maybe what they say is true, we are already winners. But... I still feel unhappy. Hmm.... I guess it will all be alright again soon. It's just a matter of time for us to forget about this. But noo, we should not forget this! It was the first time we presented on stage using mic! And, one of those really rare times to go for a competition at national level. Hmmm.....

No comments: