Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Never again

Never will I ever let this happen to me again! I hope.

Ohmygosh, yesterday was the day I felt worst in years! (or maybe in my life)

Food poisoning ishh. :( Vomitted 6 times yesterday itself haihz... The feeling was really, really suffering.
But I'm glad I did not vomit AT ALL today.

So I could have rested at home but I chose to go to school just for: librarian photoshoot (10 mins for the photoshoot itself but stretched to almost an hour just to arrange everyone in order), Chemistry diagnostic test (15 mins), YE (just to change my shift from 1st shift to 3rd shift which would have just taken me 5 mins to do that), and YE - ITC presentation rehearsal (which was supposed to be today but was postponed to tomorrow).


So I could actually stay at home instead of going to school! But maybe going to school was a good thing; could exercise just by walking around and gaining a bit of Vitamin D by being in the sun for awhile, feeling better because I moved around rather than staying at home lazing in bed and saved an attendance because did not skip school.

And I was really surprised that quite many of my friends knew about it when I DID NOT tell anyone about it at all!

So don't get food poisoning because it's really suffering.

1 comment:

elisiaaa said...

tht's what i said.. why wanna go skul??
huh?? asked u not to come and yet u came.
lol
eh at first we tot u late for skul and sesat..
hahaha
manatau , u came late!
lol