Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Last day

Hey there!

So sad to say that yesterday (Tuesday) was officially my last day of school this year and also my LAST DAY of school in the afternoon session of SMKDJ. Yes, I know that my class together with 2 Ang are supposed to attend on Friday. But... I can't make it...

When I first stepped into the school ground, I was kind of surprised to see that there were no afternoon session students in the canteen. I met I-Faith and we walked up to the canteen together. Only Form 5 students were seen sitting there. After that we saw many Form 1 students at the additional section of the canteen. It was soon time for us to go to the school hall. So we walked there.

Only 7 people from 2 Balau came to school! Swt =.=". So we had to combine our class with 2 Angsana. We used a class in Block E. To my surprise, many Form 1 students attended school. Their line was almost full! Even the teachers asked why such many people were present.

After that I played Monopoly with Suzanne for a while.. We kind of got bored with it and decided to help Pn. Norsila arrange the F0rm 2 '08 students' KH files. Seriously, their files looked much more modern than ours. It was a smaller plastic file. And the next batch of students get an even better looking file.

So teacher told me, Suzanne, Tiam Poh and Jerome our classes for next year. And I also saw quite a number of Form 1 students' classes for next year. I might still remember some.... (Hint: They added/ changed a few classes' names).
So we practically spent the whole of the remaining time of before recess arranging those files.

Went for shift today... I guess that was my last shift of the year..

Oh btw, I've been eating A LOT of sweets these few days. Trying to clear the fridge. I'm getting fatTER. T.T

I guess that's all for now... The next time I'm blogging might probably be a month later. ;)

No comments: