Hellooo.......
Yesterday my class had a class party! We had many varieties of food too.
After that we had to go to the "Bengkel Paip" as the Form 2 classes were already arranged for SPM. There were only 3 ceiling fans there and that made me feel terribly hot and sweaty the whole day. I think Angsana got the "Bengkel Enjin" which had air-cond. See the big difference in temperature!
During the last period of the day, I (together with a few others) helped Cik Suraini to arrange our files until school was finally over.
Today-- I didn't go to school for gotong-royong.
- Also didn't go for Karate. That's sad!!
This is really a short post! Okay, fine... to make it a little longer, I shall post my exam marks....
BM- 87
Eng- 82 ------- that's TOO low!!
M3- 91 -------so far this is the LOWEST mark I've ever gotten over all the Maths exams ever since Standard 5!!
Sc - 85 ------dropped from last term
Geo- 92
Sej - 91
KH- 84 ------dropped 7 marks!!
Mor- 97
Seni- 90
Total marks-- 799/900
Percentage ---88.78
Position in class ---8/36
That was excactly what I was saying... dropped 2 marks from last term. I got 801 marks last term and as for the position, I got 6th last term. =(
Saturday, 3 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment