Thursday, 1 November 2007

During KHB period on Tuesday, the girls from my class went to the "bengkel enjin" to just sit around and enjoy the air-cond. We were supposed to continue with our litar elektronik (or was it elektrik? No idea.) but we didn't. Some of us helped teacher do some things like for example: help to fill in something, some arranged some papers and others just sat around. I didn't do anything. After that we had to do the "graf prestasi" for english and KH since they weren't filled up yet. Due to quite a number of absentees, some of us had to do more than 1 graph.

The girls got to know their positions in class during KH since the list was there. And I really didn't do well this time compared to others who had a big improvement. Seeing my position kind of made me sad.

Comparing my results from last term to this term, I've dropped 2 marks!! And dropped 2 positions too! It really makes me frustrated. There's a lot of competition between the Form 2s'!

I only got 1 mark less than the person before me!! And two marks less than the person who got 2 positions before me. See how disappointing it is!!

So open day was yesterday. I wasn't any surprised seeing my position at all, since I've already seen it twice before that.

I guess that's it for now, since I've got to get ready for school.

No comments: