Sunday, 28 October 2007

i want to turn back the time

I've been "forced" to update my blog..... Lol... And for your information, this is only my 16th post so far!!

So... I've scored really low for most of the subjects and that led to my low, low percentage :( I can't believe I can't even score a 89%! No, I didn't reach it.

We DJ-ians have received our 24-th copy of school magazine (nostalgia) on Thursday. To me, I preferred last year's copy to this year's. Maybe? Well, that's because they spelled my name wrongly in one of those pages in this year's magazine! -Not again!! Many people spell my name wrongly and I'm really disappointed with that. Hope that never happens again!


I skipped school yesterday. I think most people did too. It was Hari Anugerah Kokurikulum and no point for me going for I was not even receiving any award. I think those not receiving anything were supposed to stay in class and do nothing? And one teacher even advised us to bring games to school!!

There were a number of mistakes made in my co-curriculum record book. =.="' I think I was supposed to get a few more marks but it wasn't recorded there.

The school open day is next Wednesday. Getting a little nervous!! And I wonder if there's shift on that day??

Oh well, I guess that's all for now. Byeeeeee..........

No comments: