Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Tagged

Tagged by Melissa ;)

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.

2. Has to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.

3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.

4. If you are tagged the second time. There is NO need to do this again.

5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My perfect lover is a he, obviously.........

1) Loves me back
Yes, he has to love me back, otherwise he isn't going to be my perfect lover ;).

2) Sincere in whatever he does for me
He has to do something for me sincerely and in his own free will. I won't want to be forcing him to do something if he isn't willing to do it.

3) Honest
Honesty is definitely the best policy. I don't like anyone lying to me, especially him. He must also tell me what he did in the day.

4) Not too playful
I won't want to be facing a too playful person who isn't mature enough to take care of me.

5) Older than me
At least someone older or same age as me would be better and can protect me when I need him.

6) Does not smoke nor drink
No smoking nor drinking alcoholic drinks. I won't feel safe with a smoker. Bad for health.

7) Respects my family members
I want my perfect lover to have respect for each and every one of my family members. I don't want arguement and fighting.

8) Cheers me up when I am down
Yes, when I feel sad or down, I need someone to comfort me and cheer me up. That would make my life happier ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I tag...............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1) You
2) You
3) You
4) You
5) You
6) My friends
7) My family members
8) Anyone who wants to do this

No comments: