Friday, 6 November 2009

After exams

Finally the exams are over! yayy! :)
shall not talk about the results...

So yesterday went for the Nike run, quite fun. Got to wear Nike shoes ;)
Wondering if I should go for it again on Monday.

So tonight Elisia, Kah Mun and I went to Siew Wai's house for a jackfruit feast haha. I tried cutting the big fruit for the first time but I accidentally sliced the seeds into halves hehe... oops... the fruit was so... rubbery? Was a little hard to spot some of the fruits though... Had to pull them one by one out from the skin... It was a great experience, I never thought that I would ever get to cut jackfruits. :D there was even enough for us to ta-pao some home after eating... hehe...

Oh there's librarian's barbeque tomorrow. Hope it will be fun! (:

No comments: