So there was librarians bbq on Saturday :)
Pui Yee dared me to bring my cousin to school and so I did. We walked to school you know, in the drizzle, sharing an umbrella. Ok fine it wasn't drizzling the whole time and you know what, my cousin and I realised something as we were on the way to school. Every single motorist in every single vehicle did something in common: STARING AT US!! omg why la? lol...
My cousin:Eh, everyone is staring at us la
Me:Huh, really??
Cousin: Ya, you look, everyone is staring at us whenever they pass by.
Me:Omg really la, all 5 of them in that car are staring at us!
*after a few minutes*
Me:Ok, let's look into the cars now to see if they are staring at us again. *looked into cars* Omg really wei, until now everyone is still staring!
Cousin:See, I told you right?
hahaha
When we reached we were already a little late so they started eating already. Oh I gotta thank Wee Shien for helping to buy chicken and sausages for Pui Yee and me. :)
So we went to bbq the chicken and sausages and ate until we were really full. :O Couldn't take in anymore food. Oh yea, there were a few times when our pieces of chicken were not cooked, so we had to barbeque them again. :)
And I found out that Wee Shien's mother teaches in the school my cousin studies in! A school all the way in KL. How small can this world be right? haha...
After eating, we went to play Uno + Intercept. It was so funny because we were like: "intercept!", someone puts a card, "intercept!" again so fast so some people kept missing their turns especially Wee Shien I think. Because we kept intercept-ing at her turn(maybe it was me. Sorry Wee Shien! x) ). lol. So I was the first to "Uno" and "Uno game" and after about 10 minutes, Wee Shien, Pui Yee, my cousin, Xian Wei, Jeremy Loke, Kar Yew and Amanda Chan were still playing the first game and their cards were never finishing but instead, getting more and more, Lol.. So they had to leave the game hanging, to clean the place up and pack up their things.
After packing, I teman-ed my cousin to the toilet and it was so scary walking in the school at night. Suddenly some sound broke the silence of the night and it really scared me! I thought that someone was hiding in between the plants and was walking out or something. Sounded like footsteps seriously. But not long later we found out that it was just drops of water dripping onto the leaves of a plant.
Soon, Amanda Chan, Pui Yee and Wee Shien also came, claiming that they wanted to go to the loo too. The staircase grill was locked so we had to go to the guys toilet omg. Hahah... Then suddenly a man dressed in black rode his motorcycle to the boys' toilet, so we quickly walked away as we were a little scared of him. He went to the toilet without switching the lights on -.- When he went off, we went to look for the switches of the lights in the guys' washroom but we couldn't find them, so we went back to ask Xian Wei and Jeremy. They followed us but they also couldn't find the switches and said that the switches were a bunch of wires and did not dare to touch them. Then the 7 of us went walking around the school (it was almost 10 at night then) and were actually a little afraid heheh. Not sure if the construction workers were still there. Then Amanda switched on a screaming sound in her handphone and Wee Shien and Pui Yee were scared like anything -.-
We went back to the canteen to clean the place up. After that, Amanda and my cousin borrowed a torch and went to the guys washroom themselves. The 5 of us went there to check them out. Ok, that was the first time I've ever been into the guys' washroom seriously... and Wee Shien was like "this is my second time here". hahah...
The guys toilet was cool. I didn't know that there was a thing (is it a metal thing or what? couldn't see clearly as it was so dark) which I don't think is present in the washrooms in shopping malls. The guys said that water constantly flows to flush the thing. I can say that the guys' washroom is a lot nicer than the girls'. Omgosh don't laugh at me pls. x)
At 10, we parted to our parents cars one by one to go back to our own homes. :)
Quite a fun day actually. :D:D:D They said that this barbeque is on only once in 3 years!
Monday, 9 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment