Hey... just a short post to keep this blog alive...
It's the holidays now but I'm still busy with my school projects. How sad right?
I did not do well in the exams this term... I know, that's what I say every term, but this time, really I did not do well... maybe exceptions for one or two subjects...
But actually, sometimes I feel it's kind of nice sitting for exams... weird right?
But seriously... I hate the process of studying when I have to burn midnight oil.
I know I had very little sleep during the exam weeks. The earliest I slept on the night/ early morning before the next exam day was 2.30 in the morning. Latest was 3.30 a.m.. So the mean was about 3 a.m.. And all I got was 3-4 hours of sleep out of 8 hours, feeling so sleepy while writing the essays and having dark circles below my eyes.
On Thursday the 15th of May, I went for librarian shift after school. As you can guess it, I was so sleepy and felt like sleeping in the library. Fortunately, I did not fall asleep. I felt like I was dreaming when I talked to my friends. I actually felt like I was asleep when I was actually awake.
And when I asked my friends what time they slept, their reply was: 9 something. Some said 10 something and finally some said 11 something. Swt =.=""" I wished I could sleep that early, but last minute studying did not allow me to do so.
After all the stressful days, the exams finally came to an end last Friday. I wanted to go back home and sleep the whole afternoon, but sadly, I had to go for shift. I did not go on Thursday as I had not finished studying KH, so I decided to replace my shift on Friday. Well, it was actually Pui Yee's idea to skip shift on Thursday and replace on Friday.
I went to school today to show Pn. Lim my history project. Going again tomorrow to hand it in.
I have to go now. That's all for the moment. Bye.
Tuesday, 27 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hello,
This is the 1st time I came to your blog. :)
Firstly, when you were typing this blog were you on your right mind????!!!!
Did you say EXAMS WAS FUN???
Please don't give me a heart-attack Ching Yie!!!
Exam = Late night sleeps + results + scoldings from parents + no anime + no Tv + no computer + *a lot more horrifying things!!!
Ching Yie, you better rethink this examination thing!
Hey thks for your comments....
I hate exams...
Post a Comment