Finally catching up with my sleep.
It was Majlis Penghargaan Kokurikulum last Saturday. Only 5 people in my class went to school, if I've not mistaken. The uniform societies had to do some demonstration. I missed some lessons a few days ago in order to go for the rehearsals. Thank God everything went well during the Karate demonstration. Nobody got hurt and all our planks broke.
Anyway... read the title of my post. Yes, I really love my friends. Quite a number of people wished me on my birthday, and I would like to show them my appreciation here. I'm so glad to have friends like you.
People who wished me (goes in order from first to last):
On the day before my birthday:
- Ee-Janne -- thank you so much! and for your present too. You remembered my birthday all this while.
- Priyia*
- Shu Xian =) nice present. Thank youuuu........
- Brenda*
- Huey May*
- Yi May
- Tien-Yi
- 9. and 10. Samantha, Suzanne and Sui Yng -- the 3 of them together with Ee-Janne and Tien-Yi sang a birthday song for me! =D
11. Jia Ying -- thanks for your present too! =P
12. Gwee Jia
13. Yee Munn*
14. Kathleen* ( Although I don't really know her, she still wished me. thank you =) )
15. Selena
16. Chieng Qian
People who wished me on my birthday:
8. Samantha again =) -- the first person to wish me on my birthday
17. Jia Huey
18. Hon Wayne -- the best Karate president. He wrote me a birthday message on the Karate notice board and drew me a birthday cake! so happy!
19. Ye Huan
13. Yee Munn again. -- thanks for your Friendster comment! =)
3. Shu Xian again! Thanks for the call, my friend.
4. Ee-Janne again! Thanks for the call, my friend.
20. En Zhen* -- last person to wish me on my birthday. thank you so much. I didn't know you would wish me =D
People who wished me after my birthday:
21. Kah Mun
22. Wee Shien
23. Soon Len*
24. Pui Yee
25. Rebecca Chia
26. Tzyy Yee
27. Shawne
Although you only wished me after my birthday, still, you wished me.
THANKS A MILLION TO THOSE WHO WISHED ME! <3
*By the way, how did you all know when my birthday is??
I hope I didn't miss anyone out. I've tried my best to remember everyone who wished me. Sorry if your name is not there.
I doubt anyone will read this post. But anyway if you do and you are one of those who wished me, please leave me a comment, letting me know that you've read it. ;)


3 comments:
hey! i'm the 26th to wish you,haha.
and that's my house number.
Hello Ching Yie. didnt know u have a blog (: u should have tell us xP
Aloha Ching Yie. (: first visit to your blog. why not put a chatbox? much easier (; thanks for ur birthday wish too ya! (:
Post a Comment