Monday, 7 April 2008

Hello

I've just realised that my blog consists of very few posts, that is why I am updating my blog again.

Angsana won the choral speaking competition =) Great job!

There was spot check on Friday... one prefect was saying: "why this class nothing 1?" (as in no/not many 'barang larangan')" and another prefect replied: "of course la, Balau wat" =)

Yay, I got the golden opportunity to go for Karate again last Saturday =) We've been missing many trainings as school was on for many Saturdays.

Overall, it was fun. Yeah =) =) There were new members. I just didn't think that Weng Yew(a librarian) would join, but he did.

Bryan and Soon Chuen were being naughty and mischievous as usual, so Sensei kept asking them to pump. Lol. It was funny. Sensei asked Bryan to put his body over the puddle of water while pumping(his hands in front of the water and his feet at the other side of the water), but Bryan put his hands on the water. Sensei was like: "Eh, look what is under your hand?" He lifted his hand and... "Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!" *wipes his dirty hand on the ground and ran away from that place.* The others went closer to see what was there. We saw an earthworm there! =P Bryan put his hand on the earthworm. Haha.

We had to carry one another on our backs and after that, we had some kind of game. I scratched my foot on the floor!! Nooo! It was painful, okay. Until now, the scab is still on my foot. *Sobss*. BUT I still enjoy Karate =D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see... today... it was the first time we've had Maths on a Monday's single period after assembly, in a long time. I think it was the first time ever since our class timetable changed in February/ March. As for PJK, we had to do sit ups. =) Quite a surprise actually; I managed to do 50 sit ups in a minute =P

We had Science on the last 2 periods. I felt so sleepy.

After school, I went for mural painting beside the school hall. Those present were Khai Zhin, Alice, En Zhen and me. Ken Vyn just dropped by for a while and soon went off. En Zhen wanted to be the first to paint the drawing and he drew a smiley face on a hand in the drawing. We covered up the smiley with the paint and we found that it was too thick, so we had to dilute it first. Alice then took some thick, BLACK paint to paint on a hand in our mural. She made our mural become worse as the hand was supposed to be brown in colour. Lol, ALICE! Our mural looked retarded as some parts of the hand were dark and some were light. And guess what? We only managed to paint half a hand in 30 minutes!

We decided to stop soon. Chern Hsiang only came when the paint in the palette was all used up. He didn't do any painting, so the least he could do was to wash the palette and brushes up.

It was 2.40 when we stopped work and left the place. Alice and I walked around the school as we had nothing to do. I met Bryan while passing by the morning session teachers' room. He told me that my sister was in front of the hall, getting ready to take a picture for the club.

We continued walking around, passing the morning + afternoon sessions teachers' rooms a number of times, walking up and down the stairs, walking in and out of the canteen, thinking of what to do/ how to get back home. Meanwhile, we walked to the hall and I saw the afternoon Karate members still having their photo-taking session there.

Alice went back before me. As soon as I reached back, I took my bath and here I am now, staring at the computer screen.

That's all for now. Happy reading and bye!

No comments: