Hey
Yeah, I know I've not been blogging in weeks (or is it months? Not sure x))
I missed school for the very first time this year, which was last Saturday XD
I can't believe I did, because I would attend school every single day. I just didn't feel like going that day, due to the amount of homework I have.
Until now, my ART and Civics homework from last week are still not completed yet. Not to forget the KGT maps =(
Last Thursday, my class was blocked due to the renovations being done. So, we waited in the canteen before proceeding to the class we were supposed to study in. Pn. Betty (I think it was her) made an announcement and said that my class would be in one of the Science Labs. But actually, we didn't go into the Science Lab the whole day. We kept changing to different classes. We were in 5 Kempas in Block F for the first two periods and all the way down to 4 Angsana in Block G for the 3rd and 4th period. The recess bell rang, so some of us brought our bags to the Science Lab. After recess, we found out that we had to go to 3 Ramin in Block C. We went all the way upstairs again. As we were about to start our English lesson, Pn. Koh said that she had to go down to the hall to help out. We asked her to bring us down so we could watch the performances. I stayed there for 4 periods with the other Balau Bacaan people. Those taking Chinese left the hall. Seriously, the choir members really looked like they truly enjoyed singing the songs. Smiles were on every choir member's face.
Science was interesting today as we got to see the organs of the Hibiscus. =)
NO..... I did RRRRRRRR-EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAAAA-LLLLLLLLLLLL-LLLLLLLLLLLL-YYYYYYYYY BADLY in my First Term Exams this year. :'(
To tell the truth, it's the WORST percentage I've ever gotten ever since I started studying in SMKDJ! The worst percentage throughout the 3 years studying in this school. Just count the amount of B grades I've got. 2!!
Ok, I think that will be all for now. Bye. =)
Monday, 31 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment