Aarrghhh!! I'm just totally freaked out by-- frogs. and lizards, snails, etc.
A few weeks ago, maybe in March, while walking to the library for shift in the morning, I stepped on a snail. Gosh. That was so disgusting! And before I looked at what I stepped on, I thought that I stepped on a crunchy leaf or something.
Its shell boke, BUT... the snail didn't die. On the same day, when I went to school in the afternoon, I saw that the whole snail was already squashed and broken into pieces. So, this shows that it wasn't me who killed it. Heheh.
Ok, sometime around last week, a frog came into my house. My sister saw it and immediately she told my mother. She was forced to pick the frog up using the "gulung" of the kitchen roll. She asked me to "teman" her. For no reason. And after half an hour, she was still too scared and had not even started doing anything besides just screaming. So, it ended up that my father had to chase the frog out. That wasn't difficult for him!
The frog was grey-ish and had a yellow stripe across its body. Too lazy to find that picture. Anyway, I have one picture which looks a little similar to that frog:

The stripe's yellow and not black/ dark brown like the one in the picture.
Why must there be so many species of frogs/ lizards around??!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment