Sunday, 22 April 2007

Blabla >.<

I am happy... Yay. But boo... I am also sad and disappointed with myself.

Why?? Because of Karate. I sat for the Karate grading in school yesterday. In the sun. Was sweating away. And because I was the only red belt there taking the grading, I had to do the test with the green belt students. And I had to do the same kicks as them too.

Ok, so... Everything went well... and while I was doing the last part -- the pattern., I had to do it alone.(again, because I was the only red belt holder there). So the teacher could actually see all my mistakes and..... everything la. So, while doing it, I suddenly forgot how to do one part. My head was blank. I stopped for a while to think of the next step. Ok... so I continued. Ok, I admit... I wasn't doing well in that pattern.

After that, the teacher asked me to take a rest behind first. I actually thought that everything was over for getting double - promotion. But surprisingly, no.. it wasn't. So, after the green belt holders have done their turn, the teacher called me out again. For a chance to get double - promotion!! But me, OF COURSE because of me, who wasn't really familiar with the pattern, made myself lose the chance for double - promotion just like that. It was gone just like that!!! Really regret it. Will try harder next time... T.T

So, I just passed to green belt(happy) and missed the chance to get blue belt.(sad and disappointed) T_T

Ok, now talk about the funny parts during the grading.

1) When it was the white belt students' turn to do the grading (we line up 3 in a row), the teacher asked the first 3 people who were in the first row to do the pattern first and the rest can take a rest. So, they thought that they could go out of the court and so they started walking out. Then the teacher said:"Hey...where are you all going?? Go to the back and rest la, not go out!!", then so they started walking back.

2) When they were at the back of the court, instead of sitting down, they just stood up. When the teacher asked the 3 people of the first row to do, he said "Start". And from his place, he was focusing on the three people. And I was also there. We didn't expect the people at the back to do the pattern, and so by the side of my eyes, everyone else was doing the pattern, in the background! It was really funny. So the teacher said:" Hey! Ask them to stop!! Not their turn la!!" Hehe!

3) One brown belt student was conducting them. He showed them what to do. It was an inner block and then a punch. And so, everyone expected them to do both in one count. So, the brown belt boy said:"One!" and ALL the white belters just did the inner block only. And then:"Two!", then the punch only! Wow, all thinking of the same thing! Their minds were really so serasi! Haha. So the teacher said:"Eh! one count do two la!" and all of them had to do again. Hehe.

Wow, I really enjoyed watching the white belt students doing their grading. They were so funny. And when they did the funny things, they didn't even realise it and just continued doing all the wrong things.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog!!! It may not be funny to you, but it was really funny to me!! Give me some comments, okay? Thank you!!

No comments: