Heyyzz...
I'm so tired right now! I feel like sleeping.. but I've still got loadzz and tonnes of homework left to do.. Haihhzz...
Anyway, back to my topic. Okayy, today, woke up at seven again, as usual, my sis and I got ready and all, and left our house at 8. Walked to school for Karate.
ok...first, we walked against the traffic. okayy, when we were reaching the school, we crossed the road...AND THEN,,, *ahem ahem*.
Ok...we were walking on the grass by the side of the road. So, one part of the grass was wet with full of mud, and the only dry part was the road. So, my sis was actually on the outer side (right side) and I was at the inner side (left side). As there was mud there, I waited a while before walking over the mud.to gather all my courage. haha.. no la...not really... then as my sister saw me over there, she also followed me to the left side.
So I started walking. I thought that the mud wasn't even deep at all and that my japanese slippers were high enough to stay on top of the surface mud, without getting my legs / feet dirty.(and I too thought that the mud was solid)
I stepped into the mud with my right foot and *OWWHHH!!!* the mud was so deep to me, as if it was one foot high. well, not really.. maybe slightly deeper than 1/2 foot high. OKAYYY,,, and so, I of course tried to get myself out of there, right? so, next, I thought that in front wasn't so deep.. so, I put my left foot into some more mud!! now, both my feet were all covered with some dirty, black / dark brown disgusting stuff.
AND,, guess what my sis was doing.. she was actually standing behind me all along (on a dry spot), watching me walk into some deep puddles of mud. *Sheeeesh!* She didn't even walk with me, or whatsoever. she waited until I got over it by myself. onto a dry spot. then she herself walked onto the road(dry) and came to me at the pavement.
So, my pants was actually dirty already. the bottom of my pants and a bit at the top(it splattered there when I stepped onto the mud). and my PJK t-shirt was also a bit dirty.. and my bag too... OH GAWWSSSSHHH!!!!
I forced her to carry my bag for me, as I had to hold up my pants. when we reached school, I was too embarassed to walk to a place with people around, as my feet were TOO dirty. so we went by the other way (not the canteen way) to the toilet. I tried to wash the dirt off but unfortunately none of the stains went off. So, we went downstairs. I was still embarassed to go to the canteen, and since there was still time left before the Karate training started, we decided to go up to the toilet and give it another try(clean the stains off).. but it as well didn't work. again.
So, my sister suggested that I turn my pants inside out so that nobody will see it dirty. what a silly idea..so of course I DIDN'T do that.
The class was already starting, so we quickly went to the court to start our training. I still didn't want anyone to see it, of course.
Did some usual and unusual traing activities and stuff... ok, when the class ended, my sis and I walked back home. Ok, this time none of us stepped into any mud. Luckily! But haha, now it was my sister's turn...not about the mud.. a lorry was driving past us, and there was too much wind. there was also some newspapers and some other garbage on the pavement. so, my sister was always dreaming and never paying attention while walking. so, one dirty old newspaper flew towards her body.. she thought that she was a great tennis / badminton player and she proudly used her bag to "menangkis" or hit the newspaper away. Haha..
Of course when we reached back, I washed myself, my feet, my pants and anything else u think I did.
Next, went out with my family, to somewhere quite far away (ok, maybe it isn't that far)...about 45 minutes drive... came back at 5 or 6 something in the evening. Did some homework. Next, came to the pc to use for a while (do something for my geo which I didn't happen to do it last time). I have actually almost completed it, and suddenly, the electricity went off. and I didn't save the file. I was so angry, as I was doing it for more than one hour and in my mind, everything was gone for good. But when I switched on my pc, I found that it was actually saved automatically. I was so relieved then.*Phew* After that, ate dinner. Came to use the pc again. Until now. did a bit of my Sejarah project. Now blogging.
Ok, I think that was really a long post. I think I shall stop here for now.
Saturday, 7 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment