Saturday, 31 March 2007

Oh dear!!

Hey everyonezz....

Well, I've gotten my position in class already.... number 10... my results were so poor!! Well, at least I didn't get worse than 10!!! Top ten at least. .......................................................................................................................................................................

Hey... but it's unfair, yaknow.. I got the same amount of marks as the 9th person! Why did I get number 10 then?? It's so unfair!!

Ok, today I woke up at 7...got ready and all, and then walked with my sis to school for Karate....a bit tiring....

First, we did some basic punches and all... ok..after that we continued training the pattern -- wasn't so good at it yet.. *sheesh* ok, next...all the normal things la... then, after that, the instructor asked everyone to get into a group of 3....ok, so i grouped with my sis and another friend..

ok, so it was my sis's and my turn to carry and swing the girl to the left and to the right continuously until 10. ok, so we did what we were supposed to do, and fyi, the girl's hair was long and kind of bushy just like a broom (hahas). Since that was our first time doing it today, we didn't carry her high because we weren't familiar with it and we didn't have enough energy to carry her higher yet.. so, we swung her left and right, and the instructor said that we were good! (yay) he also added " waa, her hair is like a broom aa...u see, their place is swept so clean... all the dirt is swept to the other group's place" haha... and the 3 of us laughed and laughed..(REALLY!) - but NO ONE even realised that we were laughing.

Ok, let's continue. next, we had to do another style of carrying.. like... person 1 and 2 joins their hands together..hold la, of course. then person 3 will put his / her legs through the hole between our hands. (you understand?? Even if you don't I cannot do anything... I tak berupaya nak cerita dengan lebih detailed anymore.)

K, so we were supposed to race with the other groups carrying person 3 from this end to the other end of the court. and that SAME girl i was saying, she sat the wrong way. so, she was going backwards all the way until we reached the other end of the court. So after that, I told her that everyone else was actually sitting facing forward except her.. how weird. and there we go, laughing again and again... after that, person 1 and 2 did our turns, and now it's person 3's turn again (second set).. i don't know why, but she was sitting backwards again!! probably she thought that that was the correct way, since this time we were starting from this side of the court instead. so there she goes, sitting backwards again. so, she missed all the fun looking forward. this time, we kept laughing and laughing until i couldn't stop. for about 1 minute only lar...not that long... weird right?? but nobody saw us laughing like crazy again.. hehe... i think people who know me can't imagine the reality of what i've mentioned, right?? Nevermind...

And... I don't even think that any of you can understand what I was typing... Hope u can understand, though.

Next, came back, went online for a while, after that, i slept for a while (hey, i was so tired, u know...i don't know why, but i couldn't get up when i first woke up... so i slept again... woke up again, but again i was too tired to get up and i do not know how many times that happened, but after a while, i finally woke up and got up again...so lazy. hehe.

Ok, after that, went out to eat dinner...after that, came back and watched TV for a while, and finally here I am facing the computer screen writing this blog entry.

Ok, I think that's enough for today... my blog's kinda boring but i can't do anything about it. At least I've updated it, right? ok..byezz...

p.s. my bones are aching right now because of the karate. yikes!

No comments: