Sunday, 25 March 2007

First blog; commenting on my exam results...

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog,...
I've just signed up,...so...this is my very first blog here...
Hey...I hope you people out there can visit my blog more often okay. I mean if you have the time of course...

Now for my exam reslults... D:

Oh Wait!!!
I forgot to tell you guys/ gals that my exam results are really, REALLY BAD!!! The worst in the class!! .......................Okay, maybe not the worst, but ALMOST the worst... I think I'm going to get 30-something in class when the class only has 36 students!! OMG!!! But what is over is over.. Can't do anything about it.. :'( Ok, let's go on to my results...

BM - 80%
Eng - 84%
Math - 92%
Sc - (Hey... I'm not sure about this..) I think it's 79% (should be)--wonder if teacher will give me 80%?? Nah...don't think so..
Sej - 96%
Geo - 88%
KH - (also not sure leh..don't know the marks over ten yet)(if u understand me) but its 79/90
Art - (is art counted?? some people said yes and there are also some who said no..I'll just put anyway..) emm... 91%

See that?? BM- one of the lowest in class...a lot of people got higher than 80. How about English?? I'm not sure of other peoples results, but I know that I did really badly in it la...I mean I did really badly in ALL the subjects...well...almost all.. And Maths...yeah, I know that...I did a lot of careless mistakes...I didn't even study for Maths.. Ok,...Sejarah is quite ok right? Yah, I "bersyukur" to get that result. Spent two whole days studying Sej.. yalah... last minute only study, where got effect!! Luckily I scored ok in it, or else I really don't know what I'm going to do about it... My brains menyerap lessons very slowly...I don't understand a single thing about Sejarah when the teacher is teaching! And Geography, I didn't really study because I expected it to be much easier...didn't know that it would be that hard for me... I know it's easy for you smart people out there ok! And KH, I expected to get higher marks, but I was kind of "kecewa" when I got back my test paper.. But after that I came to know that my KH result wasn't so bad after all... because quite a lot of people did worse than me.. (hehe) I don't know the results of the smarty pants reading this though.. And for art... ok... WHY in the world, would I get 91%?? At least 92% would be better for me and it would make me feel happier too.. *yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssshhhhhh!!!* What kind of results are those??



*Still angry!!*

Ok, I got to go now, bye!

No comments: