Yess!!! The exams are finally over!!
I don't like exams! I mean, it's not that I hate the process of doing the exams, but I hate studying and memorising so many things! There's no use, everything comes spilling out from my brain after the exams, and again, we have to study for the next exam. And everything is forgotten again, and this exam cycle goes on and on.
I actually wanted to post this in the afternoon, but I forgot. I came on to blogger, typed a bit and I just closed the window since I had to do something, and I didn't mind -- I only typed one or two sentences.
Okayy...so... last Saturday, I fell down on my knees while doing bunny hop. I guess you know why I did the bunny hop. Look at my previous posts. I talked a lot about it. Tip: it starts with "k". And I had a very, very painful blue-black. It was red+purple+green. I know it doesn't seem painful here, but trust me, it really hurts!
And we did a lot of activities there, which caused my muscles to be painful. I'm not sure if it's because of stretching or cramp or what. But definitely not because I fell down!! On Sunday, my legs hurt even more!! Couldn't squat down nor stretch my legs straight out. I have a feeling everyone who went also experienced the pain for a few days.
Oh, and talking about my blue-black, it's still on my leg! It became bigger but less painful each day.
Today was Teacher's Day celebration in SMKDJ. First we had assembly in the sun. After that, the teachers played games!! Then we saw some performances at the school hall. Some were quite okay.
Okay, I got to go sleep now. There's a librarian meeting tomorrow.
Friday, 25 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment