Tuesday, 30 December 2008

This is it :)

Yesterday morning at 6.......

Heard scary noises from my bedroom. It seriously freaked the soul out of me! It went *bing bang bong bang bung bong* and I thought there were people walking/ running outside my bedroom window/ on top of my veranda roof! It really sounded like it was coming from outside the window, really!

It went like this (What I thought) : The sound came from outside my parents' room, nearing my room and then pass by my room window, then turn to run behind my room and then to behind my brother's room and then further and further away.

The sound stopped for a few seconds and then there went another round of it! *Repeat the whole scene again*. And the sound was LOOUUDD!

So whenever the sound was at its loudest, I peeked out the window to see if there was anyone there, but there was nobody there. Got sososoo scared so I asked my aunty who happened to be awake (my aunties came over to stay for a few days) and she said that it was a cat or monkey above the ceiling. Phew. Was relieved then. :)

After lunch yesterday, went to Tropicana City Mall. Still under construction, I guess.

And then while in the building, again I heard sounds from the ceiling -.- Trust me, I wasn't hearing things! Scary la, even the people around me were shocked.

I shall classify this special day a.k.a today as one of my top 10 happiest days. :) Thank you thank you thank you! :D

No comments: