My 2 cousins who each are of the same age as my sister and me came to stay in my house for a few days. We played 'treasure hunt' (well, actually more like erm... toy soldier hunt... lol... we had nothing else to hide, and it so happened that my brother's toy soldiers were right there when we were thinking of what to use for the game) practically every day... Mhmm... every day back then.
Oh and the 4 of us were mowing the lawn... We were enjoying ourselves, seriously. So much laughter. :) And the 8-year-old lawn mower needs repair already... It was making so much noise that I think my neighbours all around my house could hear the noise. Hope they were not irritated by it. Lol xP.
Two days after my cousins returned to their beloved home, I decided to stay in their house this time. We:
- played badminton in the squash court
- went swimming at night till 11 pm
- went rollerskating at the carpark
- played 'volleyball' in the squash court. But... haha, we weren't playing volleyball according to the rules, but playing our own way. :) How? Besides hitting the ball, we were kicking the ball and my cousin was using her head to hit it. :)
- And yeah, we cooked too. I've learnt quite a lot from my cousins about cooking. I helped out every time they cooked. Yummy food! :)
- Of course we watched TV too. We also watched Titanic. Oh my, I just find it so touching and I like the movie so much! :)
- Also went shopping at Mid Valley and The Gardens. :) More like window shopping. xP
Oh, and on one of the nights, my cousins' neighbours were carolling in chinese, outside their house with a guitar and all. Haha, my cousins were being kind of bad not opening the door :).
Then on the next night, instead, my daring cousins sang a christmas song so loudly outside their neighbour's house right after swimming, at around 11.30 p.m. =.=
Well, at least I finally did something fun during the holidays.
Oh ya, this isn't the only fun thing I did. A few weeks ago, I went to 1U with Kah Mun to meet up with my old Standard 6 classmates. Joon Keit organised it and only a few turned up: Suet Tyng, Soung Hui, Joon Keit, Jyen Yiee, Jun Ning, Sukania and me. They said Rachael Ling was with them before I joined them but she left earlier. And Yew Leung just said hi and went off. Okaayy...
Well, then what was I doing in between these occasions? Well, I was doing 'something'. Actually I wasn't really free for about a month because of that. I was busy rather than bored. Anyway, it was over already. Last week.
Right now, I am using the computer in the dark because the light just wouldn't turn on. It's blinking or flickering or whatever you may call it. So excuse me if you find any typing errors; I can't really see the keyboard. Hopefully I won't spoil my eyes! :S My big, round eyes! Lol, just being random.
Oh yeah, went for an eye-check a few days ago. So happy, yay! My eyesight is perfect! Lol. No eye power. :)
I guess this is all for now. See ya :). Btw, I'm scared and nervous and worried!! It's just a few days away. :S


No comments:
Post a Comment