Okayy, so homework's piling up. I'm too lazy to proceed to getting my work started. :/
To start with, I shall blog about Saturday first. As usual, I went for Karate. The scouts were also having their meeting there that day. So, there were 2 new members and quite many old members who attended Saturday's Karate class. Guess they were a little "rusty" already, since they hadn't been training for months?
So anyway, overall, it was pretty fun! We had our racing and luckily my group won most of the time, so we did not really have to pump.
So as usual, I tried completing my homework when I came back on Saturday. Until now, not 100% is done, actually. XD
So in school during KHB, I was trying to cut all my wood, but unfortunately I couldn't do everything within the time limit of 2 periods. My fingers are still hurting now, as I was really pressing and holding the pieces of wood down while sawing them. I only managed to managed to saw about 5 1/2 pieces.
Although Ee-Janne came in late, she still had time to saw the wood. But the funniest thing was:
Me
Ee-Janne
"I cannot wait to saw la, I like sawing".
"Then faster start la."
"Eh, come here for a while, come closer"
*Walks towards her*
"How do you start ah? Why I cannot do 1?"
"You just start like this la." *Shows her how to do it*
So Ee-Janne was sawing that SAME piece of wood for about half an hour (+-).
"Ee-Janne, is that your first piece of wood?"
"Yes."
"Wow, why did you take so long just to cut it?"
"I don't know la. Hahaha. Eh, seriously how did you saw so fast? I've been working on this piece of wood for the whole hour."
"Maybe you didn't use enough strength or something?"
" I don't know la."
"I'm seriously going to scream 'Merdeka!' when I finish this piece of wood. And you know what? I'm going to ask my mother to buy me a mini saw so that I can work on it in my air-cond room"
"How mini? And your mother let's you do it inside your house?"
"Like this one la. Last time my mother got a shock when I asked her to by me the big one. Can still saw outside the house wat. At least still cooling mah."
*She was already sweating all over*
*She was still sawing it after I finished 4 pieces of wood*
*I started sawing another piece and in about 5-10 minutes, I finally finished sawing it just before she finished hers, although even before I started on the 5th piece, she was already almost done with her first piece.*
*Sees my piece of wood detaching even before hers*
"Aaahhh! Help me saw la..."
*Helps her, and in a few seconds it was already done.*
"Yes!! (whispers) Merdeka! I'm so proud of my piece of wood man. I'm finally done with it."
*After a while, she discovered something.*
"Eh, why my wood senget 1?? Noooooo!!!'
Lol! I had a great time there. Haha.
In case I do not get the chance to blog anymore before CNY, I would like to wish everyone
A VERY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! ENJOY! =D
Monday, 4 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment