New Year was over, and Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Can't wait to go back to my hometown. =p
My last post was last month, or rather, last year. Such a long time since I last updated my blog, huh?
On the first day of school, I took the front seat in the middle row. As usual, everyone wanted the back seats. I booked a seat for Ee-Janne, as she would come in late for being a prefect.
So, I'm now sitting with Ee-Janne and Alice. I like sitting with Ee-Janne. She's so nice.
3 Balau's having our History test this week. Might be tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm going to be so dead. =(
It was good going back for Taekwondo and KARATE again! Love them lots, man! =D
So far, I've gone for 2 Taekwondo lessons (or 3). Karate has been great too! I felt so happy seeing my Karate friends again. I have to say that Karate was tough and tiring last Saturday. But it's okay, that's because it was only our first lesson of the year. =p My arms and shoulders are STILL aching due to those tiring activities. Plus, my arm got even number due to the ********* today. Form 3s should know. I can't type it out!! I don't want to remember it anymore, although the pain only lasted for a second or two.
It was photography session too. There's another sesion tomorrow.
3 Balau's debate is tomorrow, I think. GOOD LUCK, 3 BALAU!!
There's ART homework!! I'm going to screw it up, I tell you. =( I better get on with it. Bye.....
Monday, 28 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment