A: Yes, it can.
Sorry..............
- To my dear dead abandoned blog... I haven't been updating for the past 2 months ahaha...
- And to people who come visit my blog every now and then but are to leave because there is nothing for you to read... (Does this explain why my readers are decreasing in amount everyday?)
So anyway... here are some of the events which I remember happened over the past two months...
One morning, during a taklimat about discipline or something (was it?), there was a new girl in our class. I thought she looked familiar, so I approached her and saw her name on her file. LI T'NG. So I called her and yeah, she still recognised me, though I think I have changed a lot since primary school. && last time I used to be shorter than her, now I am taller than her! Yay! But I am still so short -.- . But before she even transfered here, I already expected her to come to my class and oh, really she is!
Chinese New Year. Went back to Johor. Had a great time, had great meals and everytime after I ate, I was bloated but fortunately I did not gain weight. Played games, made a movie with my siblings and 4 of my cousins. Haha. Of course, nothing was complete without this. Fireworks. :)Had barbeque too. Twice. Oh and I remember I had to fill my time doing KOMSAS back there. -.-
Back to school, we were super busy, had lots of homework. Too much actually. It's like a culture shock to me or something as I am suddenly taking tuition once again after 3 years and whatmore taking 4 tuitions, which is not considered few. Not to mention, Add maths was seriously confusing me. The teacher was like rushing when teaching us.
Then it was sukantara. At least I earned two points for the house for shot putt. Then came cross country, where I became quartermaster. I was assigned for safety (I think so?) at checkpoint 3, which was at a narrow place where there was no proper place for us to stand or sit. We, from the school carpark, walked to the gate near the hall as we wanted to exit from there. When we reached the gate, we found that the gate was locked. -.- So we had to walk all the way to the main gate. I was with Miss Winnie, Yike Yuan, a girl called Natalie and another guy (not sure what his name is). That guy was funny, I don't know what went wrong with his mind at that moment. When we exited the main gate, we could just turn left, out to the main road and then turn left again to the road on the way to BU, but that guy thought that we had to turn right and walk 2.5 km (that's according to him) following the cross country route before reaching our checkpoint. -.-. Yike Yuan was hoping that by the time we walked all the way to pass by the hall gate, the warden would not suddenly open the gate after we walked so far through the OTHER gate. Instead, exactly at the time we were passing the hall gate from OUTSIDE, the warden opened the gate. Even worse, when we walked a little further to pass by the field gate, a teacher suddenly opened the gate right in front of our eyes. Okay, we wasted time and evergy leaving the school so early and walking so far. Our checkpoint, by the way, was in between a busy highway and on the other side, a quite village. There were MANY, MANY big red ants there, I tell you. Not only on the grass or road, but also on the lamppost beside us. But we had loads of fun, talking and laughing. And Natalie was so funny, because she was staring at the disgusting group of red ants on the lamppost and wanted to kill them, yet she felt so 'geli' that goosepimples immediately appeared on her arms. And we thought that we should have brought sweets or food to snack on and could have a picnic down the slope since there was a river there, fruit trees and even chickens walking about in the village. Haha. Took pictures with Yike Yuan's camera phone too. Overall, I had a lot of fun there that day. :D
And then there was Karate a few weeks ago. So many new members. We had lots of fun and exhausting activities, like really. We were divided into 4 groups and I was the leader for my group. We had to do racing. Whichever group that lost in any race would have to do 20 push ups each, each time they lost. All the other groups including the group my sister was in, ahem, had to pump, except my group! My group didn't even have to pump for a single time. Hahaaa! I think it's because I did well in the races. Heehee. Perasanness. xD
Today we also had Karate. Tiring or rather exhausting, but fun, I know this is what I always say. There was a bee which hung around the place for quite some time. At first it was flying around Bryan. After a while, it came back and flew around someone, then flew to Jun Kwei and sat on his shirt for about a minute, then flew around me. -.- I was so scared, so I kept running away from it. It came to me a few times. It ended up on Hon Wayne. It was on his shirt, then it flew away for awhile and after that, I think it sat on somewhere lower than his neck. As in, not his shirt, but his body. So, as the bee stayed clinging onto him, he walked to a worker calmly (guys are guys... haha) in school and asked for a newspaper to kill the bee. He came back, telling us that he was frustrated as the bee flew off. After a few minutes, the same bee came back to Hon Wayne hahaha. This time sensei took a slipper and killed it.
Hmm... a few weeks ago, after school on a Friday, Siew Wai, Elisia, Kah Mun and I went to eat dim sum and went to Atria. Walked and talked and laughed... ahhh... so fun. Yesterday I also went to Atria with Kah Mun.
------------Warning: do not continue reading if you do not want to read my perasan side. Lol x).------------
Oh ya, did ujian SEGAK for pjk already. Quite happy with my results. :D Well, at least I did more push ups and sit ups than most of my friends and my pulse rate was lower x). Hahah, ignore this paragraph if you want to. This is just the time for me to be perasan. Lol...
Ok, I just read some of my emails from facebook and an email from 'compare people' stated that one of my friends (unknown) voted me as a person with the prettiest eyes. What, really? Maybe not haha I don't know. Hmmm... who, I wonder.......
So could you stand reading it? Lol....
Till next time! Bye!


1 comment:
hahaha...ver funny..how did u expect me to go to belian...lolzzz hahahah...li t'ng
Post a Comment