Saturday, 25 August 2007

I've been wasting time

Have not updated my blog for a VERY, VERY long time! So, since I've got a little bit of time now, I'm going to update a little teeny weeny bit. ;] I'm going to talk about...... TODAY

I HAVE to start from morning, right? ;)

Okay, I know everyone's getting bored of reading about me in Karate, but I'll just type it here anyway. After all, it's my blog anyway =D So sorry if it's boring...

So.... the Karate instructor(sensei) asked me to take the warming up (Whenever I stand in the front row, he always seems to call me to do the warming up. Wonder why? =) )

Halfway doing, it started drizzling :( So sensei finally asked us to go under the roof... free at last! He brought rattan hoola hoops for us.. Jeez... he rolled it to my sis and I... it didn't even reach us! And he asked us to do pump just because we didn't catch it!! And there was some yellow thing on one part of the hoop to be used as the marker for us to count the number of times our partner did. And guess what?? Our hoop wasn't even round and plus the marker was yellow! While spinning, the marker cannot be seen at all! So I told him, and he said: "Nevermind, just do!"! swt. =.="

He also brought 2 bars for us to hold while doing push ups. (Not sure what we call it) So he asked us to go as low as we could. I went like... SO LOW and so the result was: I couldn't push myself up. So sensei helped to pull me up. XD. But hey, I don't think anyone else could push their own bodies up! Trust me, it was super difficult! And up to now, my biceps are still aching like crazy! I didn't even have enough energy to carry my bag with my hands! Hahah...

Oh yea, and after that he gave us something with a wheel in the middle and two handles by the side... we were also supposed to do some push ups with that thing. So hard!!

And after it stopped raining, he told all of us to do some push up and some don't-know-what leg strengthening exercise, on the floor of the court which was still so wet! Could slip easily. And as you know, after doing all those push ups before that, we were already too exhausted to do anything else, and he still wanted us to do that tiring exercises, so everyone's knee dropped onto the wet and dirty, muddy(a little bit) floor once or twice before and thus dirtying their clean, white pants. Jeeezzz....

After that, we had to do our patterns. Veeeryy tiring!

Guess what?? It had been noisy the whole time I was in school! The silence, just for 1 or 2 minutes NEVER came.. They were like drilling some holes, I think? It was just too noisy for us to hear what sensei was saying! The whole time in school, and even when I was waiting outside the school gate...

So after that, my family and I went to one petrol station to have some lunch. They were having some pesta or something, I think? And I saw a few of my friends there ;)

And after that, went somewhere for shopping... shopped for so long!

I've not been studying at all!! Like I said, I've been wasting SO MUCH time!

I think I shall no longer waste anymore time. Better go now! Bye.

No comments: