Hey all...
I've been soooo busy with school work, especially geography, that I did not have any time to blog.
Seriously, I really DO think that I'm really lucky these few days.
Number 1: I really did not expect to get anything from the Moral project, which was using "bahan terbuang" to make a Malaysian / Selangor flag or a hibiscus. Although I took a long time to finish that, I still didn't expect to get third prize! The prize was kind of lousy though.
Number 2: I went for a Taekwondo pattern tournament on Sunday. I stayed there almost the whole day, from 8 am till 7 pm. I even got a fever! The hall was so stuffy. But I guess it's worth it, because I won a gold medal for the category "Female Secondary"! That means I was the best female secondary school student there among the Form 1 till Form 5 students??? That's so shocking! I'm really so thankful to those who helped me a lot!
Okay, I got to run now. Going for Taekwondo lessons.
Tuesday, 26 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment